Content

Sep 25, 2014

50 shades

it took me an entire month to rid my hair of the green tone my blue hair left and I finally went gray! 

it's not as gray as I had hoped but it's definitely a noticeable gray and I really love it, especially for autumn / winter. 

I get my hair done at Studio Kay Salon in Glendale by LaraCKay. She's amazing and never over processes or f's up my hair. 

She started by adding bleach to my hair to help lift any left over green and to open my hair cuticle to hold the gray. She finger weaved into my hair to blend and didn't use foil because we didn't want to over bleach my hair (bless). 

I sat for about 15-20 mins before we washed it out. I was a almost platinum blonde at my tips at this point. 

She then mixed a chrome toner and pravana silver into my hair. I sat for 30-40mins before she rinsed me and reapplied more pravana to my tips, where I sat for another 20mins. 

Wash + Blowdry and I was left with this gorgeous ashy gray tone. 

I'm looking into buying pravana silver to add to my conditioner just to touch it up on my own, but aside from that, I love it. 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *